Sponsored

Slider

Investment

Featured Post

Health Benefits of Swissgarde Double Power Tablets

Swissgarde Double Power Tablets Health Benefits Of Swissgarde Double Power Tablets It improves the body vigour and stamina. Revitalizes th...

Aerobics

Technology

Fitness

SEO

Fitness Training

Health News

» »Unlabelled » Prayer Points From March Special Holy Ghost Service

March Holy Ghost Service Banner
Here are the prayer Points From the March 06Th, Holy Ghost Service of RCCG, led by Pastor E.A Adeboye. Theme: IN CHRIST ALONE

1. Praise Him that you are even alive

2. Father! The great physician I hand over my body to you please uproot every disease and sickness in my body

3. Father! Great deliverer please drive all enemies far from me

4. Father! Great provider don't let me ever know lack again

5. Father! I need you every hour please never leave me alone

6. Father! King of kings, let me be married to you forever

7. Father! Make me a vessel unto honour in your hands forever

8. Your Personal request that has not been mentioned.

May God hear and answer all your prayer request in Jesus Name. Amen!

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply

Views and claims expresses on comment does not reflect the opinion of Buchibrand Blog Admin. You are entitled to your opinion, but always say or claim what you can defend. Thank you.